I like you waaaaaaay more than I should.
- Friend: you'll meet someone, I promise.
- Me: how can you promise? You don't know that for a fact. If I can't love myself, how can I expect someone else to love me? I'm so worthless and ugly. No one will ever want to date me.
- Friend: what?
- Me: nothing... Yea you're probably right... Eventually
- Me: *in mind* nope never gonna happen.
you make my life hell and expect me to love you. I’m sorry but I just can’t. How fucked up am I for hating my family? They’re never there for me and they shove me out of the picture when I need someone the most. They treat me like dirt. How can you possibly expect me to love you? Have fun with your precious baby boy because soon enough, you won’t have a daughter anymore.
I like you so much and I get to see you later but it’s not like we’re going to talk. I’ll just stare from afar and wonder to myself “why don’t you like me back.”
That moment the pool closes before it opens and now you have no idea what you’re gonna do with yourself. Sigh
That awkward moment when you can’t find your whistle and you just had it.
Today I went for a job interview for a lifeguarding position at the local pool. I know the director but I don’t know how it went. I answered all my questions honestly and the scenario ones to the best of my ability. I gave NO IDEA how it went. The woman didn’t lead on that she was happy with or disappointed with my interview. She said she’d get back to me win a couple weeks. I feel like I didn’t get the job. Watch me have not gotten it. Sigh.
- eating thin mints
- drink Dr. Pepper
- writing a 5 page essay due in a few hours
- freaking out over paper
- eating more cookies
- checking tumblr
- scolding myself for checking tumblr when I have a paper to write
- freaking out again becasue paper has to be finished
- check tumblr again
- eat another cookie
- finish a page, have a mini party